Monday, January 28, 2008

Random

Sorry peeps, i know it's been a while since i last blogged. Was busy with outdoor activities and havin test throughout the week. Nothin much happened around me these past few days, except 4...

1.Got 3rd in the UPM Intercollege Marathon competition last week (13 Jan 2008)

2.The AGM 4 CSSUPM was held last sunday ( 27th January 2008) at GAZEBO. Was a day to remember 4 the EXCO 2007/2008 members. Only got some pics wit me, will put up more when i get it from others
My partner in crime, Odelia. The Information Coordinator and Assistant Information Coordinator CSSUPM 2007/2008. Thx 4 evrythin ya Odi !~
Frens, this is Jocelyn and once u start talkin to her, thats it, cant finish wan. haha. Gonna miss u too Jo !~ Make sure u bring Percival evrytime to chapel k! haha

I think thats some of the major stuffs that happened around me the past few weeks, n will continue to be busy this week n next week with dance practise, performances n all. Will update u guys soon, so anticipate it!~

2 comments:

-popjammerz- said...

wah..3rd!!soooooooooooo proud of u lerrr~~~
XD

Anonymous said...

hehe...i got lots of stamina my dear rue-hann. hehehe