Friday, July 4, 2008

F**K U B*T*H !!!

SETUJU MY DICK HEAD la...!!!

F**k You la u MutherF***IN Perak Assemblyman! If I ever get to see u, i'll beat the L**CIOU out of u...u FAGGOT ASS BASTARD! I Know u were under intoxication when u quoted this statement ryte, what u had? Carlsberg? Heineken? Todi? U cheap P*N**K!
More news here...

By the way, anyone out there know that our current Deputy Prime Minister is into Anal Sex?! WTF!! Now I know how Altantuya died!
More news here...

WHAT'S HAPPENING TO MALAYSIAN GOVERNMENT MAN! God, Please Save MALAYSIA!

By the way, MALAYSIA BOLEH!~

P/s: Saw this from one of my bro's blog, Rujjcoomarh... DOPE pic man! I SETUJU WITH U BRO!
KITA PUKUL SAMA DIA!

2 comments:

idysur tagem said...

i've already know the 2nd news.our government is a lol subject.that's why they lost so many in last erection.oops.sory.i mean..election.:P

Anonymous said...

as a malay, i am really angry as well, as this stupid bitch is tarnishing the image of us Malays. Just bear in mind that not all malays do share her stupid view. In fact, I don't think any would do.