Wednesday, September 24, 2008

WHats Next?!

Exmas are over....Mid Sem Break is just around the corner....Raya Break is Around the corner..have a lot of upcoming events in the coming days, so there wont be any holidays for me i guess!! hmmmm...can't even go back JB since im having my chapel's camp as well as a video shoot with Raj Anna for a local rapper.Tought of going back on Tuesday or Wednesday, but it seems like too late coz there's no return ticket frm Jb back to Kl on the date i wanted. I'll just have to hang around here and become 'temporary' security guard for 17th college. Haha...i wish i get paid! :P

1 comment:

-popjammerz- said...

hey!!itell u what~
me and sze bring u go around pj and kl when u free la aights??
if u are stayin at ur bro's place at sunway, super near my place i can just go fetch u!