Monday, April 27, 2009

Check check 1,2 !~

Haha...i almost forgot my password to log into my blog! That shows how lackin I cud have been in updatin! lol

Aite..i'm back, fresh n relaxed! Full of stories n experience to share on my blog (Finish exam d!!!, hahaha)!
First of all! I got new futsal KICKZ! hehe..

Nike5 T-3 FS

Some stuffs happened, to be brief...went movie watchin with my frens...but ended up sleepin in the cinema around 10-15 mins! haha..guess wat movie? Fast n Furious 4!!! lol...ppl was wonderin how I cud sleep while watchin an interesting movie?! haha,...sorry Bung, no offence! couldnt help it bro...I went out dating in the morning remember? so was tired la... :-)

then...exam came...and it's finally OVER!~...hehe...then..

Recently been busy trainin futsal for MASUM (Majlis Sukan Antara Universiti) which is just around the corner...and one fine bad day, was dribbling the ball wit my new kick n guess wat?! I accidently stepped on the ball n lost balance n feel awkwardly n....hit my head hard on the goal post! Real real hard!!! I tot my kapala pecah d, thank god nothin bad happened...just swelled like an obese PIG!~ haha...sakit gila babi!~ Bag of ice helped me reduce the pain n the swellin! :(

And after our exams were over...me, Nicholas, Felix and Geo went out 4 some fun..then we ended up in the video games section n these 3 guys ended up playin basket ball! haha, Felix won of course! if not, Choo Yan would KILL him! haha...



More to come...will be back real soon!~ :)

No comments: