Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Kid with his 2nd TV Ad Commercial !~

It's Break Out & Joget Time!!~
Back into business again ...my 2nd TV Ad commercial shoot ! ;)
It's done at Astro for a reality TV Dance Program called BattleGround shown on channel 311 (Wah Lai Toi) ! Together with me there were 4 more high-profiled dancers in Malaysia involved in this commercial ad namely Chris of So You Think You Can Dance?, Azim from Wakaka Crew, Saif and Michael were 2 foreigners from MMU Cyberjaya!~ My first time dancin with this guys which i've observed them from far before this.haha...
Look out for the Ad, airing around 23rd August in all Astro channels if im nt mistaken.. ;)
Just a teaser, will update more after it is released...





3 comments:

XtasyM said...

Cool.. my younger bro gotta like this... anticipating it!

Unknown said...

Younger brother? haha...thxx thx!~ ;)

SirGeo said...

it's kind of GANJIL if me x drop comment on This hot thing!

ExcellenT jOb.