Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sportsman of the Year !!? ~

It was "Malam Apresiasi Kolej" last Friday where contribution through cultural programs and sports were given recognition. Few awards were given out which includes "Olahragwan Harapan", "Olahragawati Harapan", "Bintang Seni Harapan Lelaki" and "Bintang Seni Harapan Perempuan". Haha, guess wat, i won the "Olahragwan Harapan" award! Fuhhhyyoohhh! it was a tight competition as there were only 2 person nominated for this category and he has all the rights to bag the award as well. This award would be like my "motivator" to persevere in this sports arena eventhough sometimes im restricted by my health condition(asthma) and forced to run around wit my inhaler.haha. FYI, this is my second “sportsman” award as I was awarded the same title back in Secondary school in JB. Anywayz, thanks to all whom supported me from my back and I dedicate this award to u guys out thr…Peace!~

Frm left: Ezman, Hazwan, Me, Mira, Wadi n ShamGeo, im lovin ur baju batik!~ hehe...Me n Mira
Hazwan (Bintang Seni Harapan) and Me (Olahragawan Harapan).The Medal that i won...quite sophisticated

can see my collection in my study room. yea, hungry 4 more...

No comments: