Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Wedding Anniversary Papa n Mummy and Happy Birthday Papa!!~

Alburns Dass A/L Pakinathan and Deviki A/P Gopalan Nambiar are proudly to be called parents of Kevin Raj A/L Alburns Dass and Gary Arwin A/L ALburns Dass. hehe, the names are quite long isn't it. About my parents, errmmmm, they got married on 19 Feb 1982 in Taiping, Perak. It's a love story which saw it's initiation during Pesta Pangkor back in those days. Got married and donated 2 handsome guys to the world, my elder bro n me. :P. We've been living in Jb for the past 18 years before shifting from Kuala Kangsar where my father used to work as a labour in KTM. Now he's working in Singapore as a Safety Supervisor in an Exonmobile company and my mum's a headmistress in a Kindergarten in JB. Unfortunately, both me n my brother have to stay away frm hse whr im pursuing my dreams while Kevin craving out his career.
FYI, after 9 days of my parents wedding, it's my dad's birthday pulak! wahhh, banyak gila celebration he havin. haha. ok la, dun want to talk too much. I'll intro them to u guys thru pics...

Thats My dad n my mum...taken in Sitiawan lasy year. What a beautiful couple!~ :)
Them again...
My dad n i durin last year's x'mas...
My dad n his fav brother, Peter uncle frm Melaka.
My dad posing maut after becoming the overall champion in dart....haiiihhh.
My bro in red, my grandmum (dad's mum) in the centre and my dad
My parents , aunty and cousin sister together with my coursemates...My mum and my cousin brother, taken in Taiping last yr.
And they produced 2 monkeys...Kevin and Gary!~ hehe