Thursday, March 27, 2008

Oookkk....I've updated !~ hehe

I've been hearing lots of complaints that my blog has not been updated yet. Haiiihhhzzz....the recent one came frm Prem who said, " u know what Gary, i'll read ur blog whenever im stressed up, but it's been a while since u last updated ryte?". I was like woooowwww...my toughts and my words can actually cool down ppl's emotions?!Haha...but on any rate, i've been wanting to update as much as i can like Rue-Hann's blog, and if possible evryday but the only factor comes in the way is, TIME!!!...been bz this past few weeks and all the while i'll been thinking of wat to post on the blog.but whn im in front of my laptop....whhuusshhhh, all my ideas gone!~ haha. nvm la, i've been collecting some pics to let ya'll see. And as usual, let my pic tell the story...

Chua, Hilmi and Mursyid havin their "Ramen".
Me and Hilmi havin our lunch at Ichiban Ramen in Jusco Balakong.
The rest of the gang in front of Inchiban after our heavy meal.
Malique of Too Phat's Autographed CD!!! My fav Malaysian rapper came out with his solo album titled OK!. Hot from the racks baby~
Chua wit his " I Miss Dr N" 's pose. hahah. nice scenery yah!~

Haha...Megat in the LONGKANG! Both of us tried to sneak in the locked K17's water tank thru the drain. damnn cool siaaa....
Mr Annas aka Creamson aka Roocker Boy aka Cherry Lips. hahaha
The award i got durin my college's dinner "MAKJASA". Anugerah Khas Pengetua. Received frm Yg Brg Dr Zahid Hamidi. was damn proud siot!~hehe

My new wife~ WRC 8476

Mr Samyvellu was on the papers almost evryday man. Wht a instant celebrity!hehhe. Miss u fren.!~
Dass got a new snake in his room. it was sleepin whn i took the pic.
My dear Juliana got me Rotiboy! How sweet~ Thanks Ah Ju~
Yeahh, discovered a new couple in K17....Firdaus and Li Ping. what a perfect couple! U guys cant deny it, i've taken the pic! hahaha
Sibat and Seow durin our outing to Mid Valley.
Got it at Mid Valley....Adidas-50% discout baby!~
I was in Jb one of the weekends. Then went to Pizza to order my dinner. Then whn i was waiting outside, saw this cute little boy and his dad paying "tax" to the government. hahaha!~ Enlarge the pic ppl...
It's kinda nice to see ppl compliment stuffs that i wear. Now, they want to experience becomin Gary themselve!~
Kalai posin wit my jersey n cap.
And lastly it's Pa'an's turn to wear it. hahaha

By the way, would like to announce another blog by my fren Geo Allen George. Peep it ppl!~

No comments: