Thursday, March 6, 2008

Weekend in the Island Of Temptation -> Singapore!!

Last weekend had a break off to JB to be with family (homesick la konon!) haha. Sick n exhausted of daily life in Uni. So went back lo. That Sunday went to Singapore with family to visit my aunt and to SHOOOOPPPP. Yeeaahh, coz my dad said he will sponsore! haha.lol. We actually didn't had the plan to go SG coz of the incident of Mas Selamat( heard of him?!), a terrorist who escaped frm jail in SG few days back. So the immigration checkpoint was packed and crammed with cars and motorcycles coz of 100% checkup at the customs (fear that Mas Selamat might escape frm SG to MY).hmmm, but we went to SG tho'. haha.

My cousin bro, Praveen frn S'pore.
The "Limited Ed" shop in Queesnway...cool shop sia. Sorry 4 the blurry pic~ :P
Sweet talk...a very popular shop among S'poreans, sellin bubble tea
Bubble Milk Tea that i bought

HDB area in Jurong West

Jurong Point, the HDB flat where my aunt stays
Busy road of Jurong
Look at this shyytt man, wooow. cool sia
Now u know why i turnd into a sneaker pimp and the reason why I call S'pore as the Island Of Temptation ryte!
The Jersey that i wantd to get 4 myself 4 a very long time, got it at last baybee. Tottenham Hotspur .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HDB flats also wana take photos arr?!?crazy
-me-