Sunday, August 17, 2008

Busy Weekend !

A real busy weekend for me I could say which started Firday night itself where my residential collage organized "Fiesta Blok 17". I participated in the so-called Football Freestyle but ended up being a "Ball Juggling" competition.haha. I was the champion though! lol

Showing off?! Naahh... :p

Slept kinda late that Friday coz knew I would b busy durin the weekends, so tried to finish up my assignments and reports. Saturday came n I was up early , as early as 7.00 am coz there's a briefing regarding the part time job on Sunday. Haihhzzz! Couldnt wake up, luckily Cheong Heong woke me up knocked my door to wake me up! haha. It ended around 9.00am and I had my dance practise at 10am. Really rushed my way coz I had to wash my cloths which I kelpt for several days soaked! haha. The practise was tiring n ended around 2.00 pm. After tat, rushed back to my room to finish up the bulletin for my Chapel and went to Old Flat to photostate it. The process went on till 4.00pm. Then only had my lunch! Hmmm... Still, i didn't had time to put myself into rest mode coz had to be at the Astro Studio to shoot an advertisement for em. It's for a program called " 60 seconds to fame" in Tamil version for Astro Vaannavil. It ended around 8.00 pm and then had to rush back to UPM for mass in chapel at 8.30 pm.
Temporary access to Astro Studio, tight seurity man!

The studio I was in for the ad. Saw a few celebrities walking around in Atro...was shocked sial! lol. seen them on tv before la, but dun know their names! haha

Astro studio in Seri kembangan

was really really riding my bike full speed man! lol. Mass ended around 10.30 pm and then rushed again to Panggung Percubaan to watch the Choir Competition, but tak sempat! Damnn...by time I went there, it ended already. Sorry Geo n Cat! For ur info, K17 is the Champions AGAIN ! Congratzzz!
Finally had my dinner around 11.00 somethin with Geo in Mamak near UPM!.

Then came sunday which is practically as busy as saturday! Actually had a lot of stuffs happening on that day n I had to sacrifice one of it in order to do the other. Had Part Time job as a Nutritionist in Sunway Covention Centre and also had 3 dance practise sessions on that day in preparation for 'A Nite of Natyanjali' ! Promised to Hanusha Akka and Raj Anna i would come for 1 of their sessions and also go for the job...but ended up goin only for the last 10 minutes of Raj anna's session thanks to Vivian n Prem who fetched me frm Serdang KTM after my part time! haha. SORRY people! (Raj, Hanusha, Geo, Wadi, Anuar, Syamil, Sharmela, Prem, Vivian, Suzzane, Dev, Yi Pei, Mira, Harvinder) Cost u guys much trouble!
Woke up at 6.00 am on Sunday and took the public transport( Bus, KTM and then again Bus) to Sunway Convention Centre for the Health screening job.
On the tables of the screening

Lab coat provided Elken company...lots of visitors that day tought we were doctors man! lol

Was a really wonderful experience, learned a lot that day! For the first time, we had to prick their fingers for blood and test their Glucose and Cholesterol level. Then came thousands of questions from the people who came for the assesment about their health and modification. Was busy frm morning till eveining, no time to even rest sia. Now I appreciate every single course that I take in the past 2 years of my study including Counseling course in Fakulti Pendidikan. :) Ended around 6 somethin n reached my collage at around 10.30 pm, again thanks to Vivian n Prem! haha

Frm left: Tiffany, Zahid, Eva, Gary, Gigi, Mursyid, Kew n Cheong Heong! haha

2 comments:

-popjammerz- said...

didn't get to go fiesta..or not everyone is celebratin my bday~the whole k17 man!! :P
cieh, perasan sial.

haha cool 'doctors'!!!

HANUSHA said...

Hi gary.. looked like a busy busy weekend ha.. dont worry all hard work will always pay off!! be proud of your effort.