Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sapu Habis!!!

Remember the last post I did about "A Nite of Natyanjali"? haha..WE WON BABY!!!! Unbelievable siaaa....we tot we could win, but not this much man! Seriously sapu habis the piala and also sapu somethin somethin,hahahah, only we know(Hanusha akka, Raj anna, Sham, Mira, Sonia,Yi Pei, Geo, Wadi, Harvin, Suzanne, Dev, Anuar, Vivian, Syamil, Yusri, , Dr Awang and the rest of the crew). Congratz to the team, we actually showed people somethin! We got interviewed by Astro tau! haha...Thanks guys for all the efforts!

I'll post the video and more pics when i get it from the rest. For now, some snippets!

The great choreographers! Thanks anna 4 bearing with me throughout this past 3 years and all the steps u gave me with lots of sweats and thanks akka for showing some Indianish in me and shapping me up to be more flexible plus bringin me out from my usual street dance world!

Can't believe siaaa....we made it man!

6 comments:

Pengiran Kudos said...

hahaha sapu habis... yeahhhhhhhhhh...

rujjcoomarh said...

gary thats the way man !!

SAPU HABISSSSSSSS

one more time..

SAAAAPUUUU HAAABIISSSSS

-popjammerz- said...

haha i congratulated u at my blog!
anyway great job greatjob!! i saw ur video! :)

*some indianish in u*
funny la!!

good show ya!

Unknown said...

Dr Awang! Kita dah sapu habis habisan! takde baki nak sapu lagi...lol

Unknown said...

Raj anna...SAAAAPPPPUUUU HHHAAAABBBIIISSSS! hahha

Unknown said...

Rue a.k.a Galfren! Thanks a lot...im now famous in ur blog d! haha

P/s:- Im now Indian truly Asian! haha