Sunday, November 2, 2008

ASTRO...HERE I COME !!! : )


As I was stressed up studyin for my exams, I received a call yesterday bout 9.10pm, my mum called me up and was very excited!
I was like WHY?!
Then I knew that the advertisement I did for Astro is already on air...
Waaallaaooweei! haha...
It's an ad for a local tamil program called "60 sec to fame" on Astro Vaanavil (channel106).
I haven't watch yet, but my mum said it's nice. She saw me dancin on TV at last! lol...Can't wait to watch it...for now...

EXAMS EXAMS EXAMS!!!

HHHAAAAIIIIIIHHHHHHHHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ~


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there..nice blog...boleh tahan u ni..exam2 pun boleh g joget lagi...hehehe...anyhow,when will they air that show?what time?

-scholas-
jollystarz_0510@yahoo.com

SirGeo said...

C BROOOOOOO....am i mistaken The namE baWah herEEee yg gV COmment..hahaha....*******t**a..ermm

Anonymous said...

allu geo.....nape?x pecaya meh????hehehe saja2 bah kan komen....ur blog is nice 2 tapi yang x shioknya x bleh komen...happy holiday ya...suda balik sabah ka?

rujjcoomarh said...

there is one more to come gary... yenna solla pogirai remember?

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your TV ad. :)

Royal
http://asianrapworldwide.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey scholas! Didnt know u peepd my blog too! Good good! hehe....the ad is on sunday, at 9pm kot...hehe :)

Unknown said...

yaaahhh geo my bro...it's scholas!!! Ur scnadal ! Lol...;)

Unknown said...

Raj AnnA! Yeaaa...im anticipatin the 'yenna solla poggirai' video! Whn will it come out ar anna?

Unknown said...

Hey Royal~!
It's my honour u viewed my blog! :) Thx!~

SirGeo said...

SCHOLASSSS!
maW blk nii...hehe=D

Garyyyy...Ermm2...G.S