Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Folks !!~


The time i've been waiting 4 is finally here! Its CHRISTMAS baby!!! But too bad no snow here...hahaha
Hence, I would like to take this opprtunity to wish all of u out thr a very happy plus blessed Merry Christmas! Thanks to those who's been a constant aid to me and sorry to those i've offended.It's an occasion to forgive and forget, so why not!~ ;)
Yet....
The new sem is startin soon, haiiihhhzzzz...back to those hectic schedules yet again! Kind of looking forward to it too! hahaha...feelin happy as I can celebrate New Year with my college frens.:)
And I know it's been a while since the last time I blogged...been busy this holidays..Running here n thr plus several visits to the Island of Temptations(Singapore)...hehe...Sorry yar~ Will bounce back with full force I hopE! Till then..enjoy ya n Live Life to the Fullest!~

2 comments:

SirGeo said...

Haha..
KeeP on RocKin in Skateboarding uR ChrisTmas Holiday ya Fren!

Unknown said...

Haha...Merry X'mas to u too bro!~
;)