Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mikaeel Jackson?


Yeahh, u heard it here first...Mikaeel Jackson (formerly known as Michael Jackson) converted to Islam. Jackson was my idol and he was the initial reason I started dancing. Just play me any Jackson's beat and I can do the whole Michael's dance piece for u! I really love and admire his songs and dance man till now! NO ONE CAN BEAT HIM!!! About the speculation, I read the news over in Singapore's The New Paper last week and recornfirmed it online. Yes, he's called Mikaeel Jackson now.

The Arab-Israeli newspaper Panorama claims Jackson has announced the move and revealed plans to move to Bahrain, where he has purchased property.

The singer’s Muslim brother Jermaine Friday claimed the “Thriller” hitmaker had taken interest in the religion since Jermaine converted in 1989, and had been considering converting following his acquittal on child abuse charges in 2005.

Jermaine said, “When I came back from Mecca I got him a lot of books and he asked me lots of things about my religion and I told him that it’s peaceful and beautiful.

“He read everything and he was proud of me that I found something that would give me inner strength and peace.

“I think it is most probable that Michael will convert to Islam.

“He could do so much, just like I am trying to do. Michael and I and the word of God, we could do so much.”

Pop superstar Michael Jackson has sparked further speculation he is on the verge of converting to Islam, after pledging to erect a mosque in his adopted home of Bahrain.

The Thriller hitmaker has won planning permission to construct a 30-metre (98-foot) building just outside Manama on land adjoining the palace of the Bahraini royal family.

The former Jehova's witness has been living in the Middle Eastern nation since he was acquitted of child molestation charges in his native America last June (05). He was recently pilloried for appearing in a Muslim abaya robe, which is traditionally worn by females.

“Michael is looking to give something back to the country that has welcomed him so openly,” Jackson’s spokeswoman Ramone Bain was quoted by Contactnusic, as saying.

“Thousands of people are embracing Islam, Michael is just one of them,” Discover Islam spokesman Aman Khalib added.

2 comments:

aisyah. said...

mula2. saya sangat xpercaya...


but rupanya it's true!!

wow, gary, i didnt know u were a jackson fan! ME TOO!!!

Unknown said...

Aisyah! WHatzzup my frenn..haha
Ur a jackson fan too? lol...just beat it! haha