Saturday, February 28, 2009

Institut Sukan Negara (ISN) !~

First of all, I would apologize to lotsa ppl including Megat, Geo, Rue-Hann, and Bung coz u guys tagged me but I din post anythin to continue the tag!~ Really sorry peeps...

Anywayz, remember I went for my practicals interview at ISN few weeks back?! I got thru and im gonna do my practicals thr!~ Yahhhoooo....


Its like super cool as my dream was to b in Bkt Jalil school during my high school life but it didnt come true coz of my asthma prob n I got here at last, but this time as a Nutritionist la...hehe...Nvm, Nutritionist pun boleh la! lol...
I was actually very nervous for the interview but it turned out to be not so bad la coz it was actually informal. As I stepped up into the interview room, I saw 4 of em sittin, 3 nutritionist and 1 Dietician. Really got my nerves on beb! haha....they actually had my resume n was askin bout my sports involvement as i was quite successfull durin my high school years. Then they as me a question which I really didnt knw how to answer..the dietitian went like..." Ok so u ni seorang bakal Nutritionist yg ada ilmu nutrition, hw u implement it in ur daily life?"....I went like blur skit coz i dun really apply it that much mah...n I went like " Ermmm, I actually follow the healthy eating pattern as I eat cereal n grains in the mornin, avoid eating fast foods etc etc blah blah blah...haha...I think they know kot I tipu them! haha...Anyhow, thank God la I got a place to do my internship, rather than nt havin a place...can't wait to be thr! ;)

3 comments:

SirGeo said...

COngratEEEee!!pheeWit..pasni DPT laa u Awek Atlet!!!haha...dun $get simpan 4 me arr.....in Case..haha

tulipspeaks said...

all the best Nutritionist!


ammu.

-popjammerz- said...

gahaha!
ok, punishment - u blanja me minum! :P

congrats again here boy~!

oh u have asthma too?
me too!!
while younger :)

anyawy, make the full use out of it!
go grab some cool gymnast girls at BJSS :P