Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lost in the 3rd world!~


It feels so good to be back!~ Hmmm, must b wondering whr I went missing ryte after all this while?! Was really really busy and packed till no time to even post sayin im busy n will be hibernating for a period! lol...

To review, just finished Malam Kebudayaan dan Kesenian Putra (MKSP)...did few performances and this was what made my life hectic, really really hectic! Till din go back for mid semester break!~ HAihhzzz...

After that test week begins! Wah seyhhhh!~...really din had the time to prepare for it...but scrapped through...got 1 more test to go...Haihhzzzzzzzz!~

Then recently, I got called up to train with the UPM futsal team for their selection...been going there for a few times, n hell yeahh, im really really tired! Even now! haha

For your info, im the director for CSSUPM Annual Dinner!!! Have a lot of things running in my mind on how to successfully organize the dinner! Bz with that too!~...

And 2 days back, I went for my Internship interview in Majlis Sukan Negara (MSN)...was an informal interview, but the competition to be interned there is quite tight as only 2 places are up for grab with almost 6 ppl applying for it! Hmmm...hope will get it !~ :)

And at the time being, got few things which really made me to ponder n few things which shows im being played for! Few things I want to get out of my chest but I can't, hav to be secrecy as it's kinda private!~ Haiihzzz, I wonder why things turning out this way! Maybe I deserve it... :(

Any how, will update ASAP with more pics on...just sit back n relax for now... ;)
will b back soon..Peace!~

3 comments:

jyseow said...

don b sad bro!!! u r not da onli one... all ppl will undergo da same phase in a certain period in their life...

-popjammerz- said...

yoish!!!
al the best in everything!!!
hugs!

Unknown said...

Seow: Haha...thx bro...got experience huh..haha:P

Rue: Thx babe...luv ya lots~