Saturday, June 7, 2008

Pics that make me THINK and LAUGH sometimes !

Found this "WOnderFul" spot near my place in JB . haha, situated in Bukit Indah, n look how INDAH it is! :p
Okay, u must be wondering after viewing tis pic down here. I was like STUNNED when i first saw him, err, shud i say her?! haha, saw this person in MRT in Singapore. Wantd to take pic wit the person but ended up a candid pic~


Okay, this pic really made me think few times! Holy shyyt, look at the babies and most of all, the price it's sellin at! Want to get one of those, can get it in ' Ltd Edt', Queensway Shopping Complex Singapore.
Yeaa, im lovin this pic! My dad showed this article to me after i had my piercing. He said, i'll look more cool like this! hahaha.
Believe it or not, she has thousands of piercings on her body! Wonder how she wash her face! haha. Article taken frm The New Paper S'pore.

1 comment:

Vivek Muniappan said...

wei, that guy missing long hairs to cover the baldness la:D