Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sleepless Nightz!~ Haiihhhzzz...

Haiihhhzzz and wwoooaahhh (yawning) is the frequent notes that i utter from my mouth every single day since 8th June until i think 30th June!haha... Euro2008 is driving me crazy! During the World Cup 2002 in Korea and Japan, Asians got the privilege to watch games in the evening and during the dawn, BUT THAT WAS THEN! Eversince, we especially S.E Asians have to stay up late at night to catch the most anticipated tournament (after world cup) !Haiihhzzz, i know im not the only one in this situation and luckily, im on my sem break now! hahaha. Everyday wait until 12 am to catch the first game and then sleep at 5 am after watching the last game for each day. ANyway, it's all in the fun since it's goin to end soon!~


This is my match tracker pasted outside my room door!~ and Thanks to my shandy and snacks that has been my company after 12 am~! haha

No comments: