Friday, December 26, 2008

Some funny stuffs I saw Today!~

Today had an outing wit my frens Thana and Kesh in Jb and saw some stupid yet funny things which we tot worth seeing twice.lol...i got some snap of it...look!~

Went snooker in City Plaza and we got shocked whn we saw this near the toilet..haha, I guess somethin must b happenin behind the door!


Saw some funny customized tees as well...I wonder how thy cud think of this! lol

I wonder who will be brave enuff to wear this n walk around?! haha...definitly not me!

saw this board outside Pos Malaysia in Larkin...while we passed by, we cud not digest the instructions on the board...Do customer have to park themselve?! hahaha

later, Kesh sent his car for washing...guess wat I saw there...a special edition toilet! lol..Boleh kencing saja bang!~

4 comments:

idysur tagem said...

bro~u shud checkout whats happening behind the door man!lol

Unknown said...

Haha...i did man...i saw 2 cats reproducin instead! haiiihhhzzz...haha

SirGeo said...

EEEeee..kotornyaaaa...Eiwww...(ahahah)!nicE piXXX tu!

Wennie said...

son~
hahaha...
interesting post~