Thursday, April 17, 2008

Home sweet home!!~

Or shall i say Toilet sweet toilet?!

haha...okay, basically it's like this. Most of my coursemates in UPM (nutrition) planned to go out lepak after my exams ( actually left one more which is BBI which is not so hard which we think we can score which dont have that much to study which we think...brrrahhh!~). Ok, ya know. But then we, which i mean my housemates n i plannned somethin EXTRAORDINARY!~ hehe. We stayed at home to wash the toliet instead. hahah..wtf?!~
It's been like few months we didnt wash the toilet and it's fully accommodated by various kinds of microb and which some which might not be found in other parts of the world can be found here in our toilet!!! haha, u can imagine i guess. Thats why i didnt include the pics before we clean the toilet!

Okay and i know u girls out there will be like, "Lorrhhh, cuci tandas pun nak post kat blog"!...ok fine~ But consider us la, dah lah we all guys, then we cuci tandas bersih-bersih pulak tu. Sure my mum will be very proud of me man!~ haha.





5 comments:

Vivek Muniappan said...

bruddder...

our coll toilet also need some cleaning ler..when available?? hehe

Unknown said...

Haha...no prob...ring me up!~ I'll bring my whole gang there. lol

tulipspeaks said...

hahaha.. u guys teruk la! few months nvr cuci? ish ish


ammu.

-popjammerz- said...

weii
my hse clean toilet every week u know!!!!teruk lah u

Unknown said...

[Ammu]
Yea lah, before this depend on mum, now independent d like no motivation! haha

[Rue-Hann]
U guys clean every week meh? i tot u go back PJ evryweekend!~ hahaha