Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Im still alive baybee.!~

Aite whatzzup whatzzup mic check one two one two....it's ur boi Gary on the key board again and this is how i roll.~ oK FInE...FIRST things FIRST...

1. why didn't u update the blog regularly and the last time u did that was like 2 weeks ago?!
2. why ur appearance was not felt in the football field!?
3. where have u been this past few weeks?!


Goddammmnnn.....ok fInE. Hahhhhiiiiihhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LoT's Of thinGs HappeNed aroUnD me ThiS PasT fEw WeeKs....so, Like UsuAl, i'LL comPreSs eVryThing Into OnE post. Must Be EcoNomIc mah, Ways tO sAve $, lol.

okay...exam week is on and Gary is really living in his unusual sedentary lifestyle. Damnn, my so-called 6 packs are almost gone!~ WTF?! ( But not to worry, 6 packs can't really attract girls, my coursemate Li Ping told me that). THANK GOD!~ hahaha.

Just finished one paper just now and one more left to go which is next tuesday. Now im all set to get the pail together with the sponge to bath my dear saayang called WRC 8467. haha, its actually my bike la fren. Been like 3 weeks since i bought and the condition liike f***in dirty. OOOpppssss, sorry, im just expressing my feelins aite. No harm!~

Before the exam period started, i experinced the worst asthma attack in my whole stay in UPM.! Waahh, like so bangga like tat. Pusat Kesihatan in UPM not bad wehh, so generous to give out medicine like nobody's bussiness. The amount of pills=to my daily lunch!!! Eat until i get more sick!!~ woooww, u can imagine ryte?! Free somemore, lagi best. So my advice is, enroll into UPM and get sick regularly.!~

haha, no la, actually i consider myself lucky coz i really save my $!~. Money lagi!~ Sengkek lar Gary nie.

Damnn, ok, u see, My ventolin inhaler is like RM 30++ and when my attack gets worst, have to go for Nebulizer which cost me around RM 20 for each visit( a machine designed for asthma patients, somethin like inhaler, but have larger dose of the ventolin). TOTAL= RM 50 ++.!~ Dammnn...can use tat money to call lenglui go makan ryte. haiyaaa...~

ermmmm, actually i have a bit more to write but i'll save it for the next post la, got few topic lined up which i think might be interesting. So stay back and chill for the updates to be up aite!~
So Long ADiOs!~

Peace ~_~!

No comments: