Sunday, April 20, 2008

I contracted the " You've been tagged" disease...

Haha...exactly, it's an epidemic. Beware people.~ Only susceptible to bloggers! haha. I contracted it from Rue-Hann. Anyway, i feel honoured coz got tagged by her and at the same time its another indirect way where i can update my blog! haha. Okay...let's get started.

Rules:

1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

1. I'm down with local hip-hop stuffs. Unlike any other hip-hop enthusiast, my preference is only for local artist such as Joe Flizzow, Point Blanc, EmceeDavid, Yogi B , etc instead of "worshiping" Eminem, 50 cent, Dr Dre etc... People sometimes say im a weirdo..(is it?! lol) I have stacks of cd's and cassette's as my collection about 30 of em' and about 26 or 27 of em' are locally made. The rest (international albums) belongs to my bro.

2. Sometimes, i love to be alone. People see me as a person who is highly connected to others and are socially active, but sometimes deep in my heart, i love to be alone. But only on certain times, not all.

3. Craving for Jersey's.! Hell yeah, my pocket money as well as my income all went down to Weston Ptd Ltd ( a shop in Singapore selling all the genuine jerseys worlwide). Dun ask me how much i spent there!~ coz more to spend in comin years. wahahaha

4. From zero to hero. I was a dumbass kid especially when it comes to sports durin my ealry years of life. I was not into football and stuffs. But later on, i "evolved" and developed loads of mitochondria in my body.haha. Imagine this, was allergic to sports during my younger years and now awarded as Sportsman of The Year twice!~ Cool huh...~

5. My first crush was my ENGLISH TEACHER!!! Haha, may sound funny but it's true. Was my english cum class teacher durin my primary schools. She portrayed as the most beautiful, caring, elegant plus charismatic woman after my mum. Was sooo into her last time till me and my classmates will be competing against each other to impress her in terms of marks, grades and attitude!~ haahha, funny aint it.

6. Single for 22 years so far and counting. This is the most popular topic discussed by people surrounding me including my MUM and DAD!~ haha. They dun really believe i've been single for this long!.haha. To clarify it, yess, i've been single all this while.

okay, rules say 6, so i've done my top 6. Still got more but i'll save it for next time.lol.

With confidence, i declare the 6 chosen people who will contract my tagging "disease". Can i say declare?! Nevamind what-so-eva...here are the lucky 6 persons...~

1. Amutha a.k.a Tulip Speaks

2. Geo Allen George

3. Vivek

4.Raj Kumar

5. Hanusha

6. Izzat

Sorry guys, not a way to punish or somesort of a "chain letter". Just a fun "epidemic" among bloggers. hehe. STAND UP BLOGGERZ!~

2 comments:

-popjammerz- said...

oh yea i love to be alone too~
being a lone does not means lonely though~! :)

being alone sometimes is quite nice~
i'm gonna post a post on this....:)

Unknown said...

Yeah exactly...its not a mean of being lonely. Hahakz, will b lookin forward for the post. But do it in english, not in korean k. haha