Saturday, April 19, 2008

Yeeaahh...Alburns Family gettin installed with new stuffs!!!~

Okayy...it's my bro's new mobile partner!~ hehe. Perodua Myvi silver surfer baby!~ JKW 5767 added another new chapter into his textbook. He looked quite happy satisfied and happy gettin hold of his new baby. Ermm, now i got a reason to lepak around KL d.haha.


Yeah, first time sittin in the new carthe interior view


Kevin goin around the car lookin 4 any defects.hehe

The backview


Mr Longzali briefing my bro about the new car

More briefing~And yeah, Kevin's ready to surf!~


Okay, Kevin got a new car and so what?! I got a new bike to.hehe. But it is already around 3 weeks old d. STill it's new okay!~ I neva really write up about my new "wife" and i'll kinda do it here la. So, my bike's called Nouvo S by Yamaha. Malaysian scooter. Yeah, im sooo in Loovveee with scooterz!~.They are so farkin' cool!!!. Was like so crazy over scotter durin my high school and wanted to get my hand on it and join the scooter's club in Malaysia and modify it wit cun accessories and all that. but too bad my parents was against me gettin a bike back then. They are fine now!~ Have lots of future plans for my WRC 8476. Be prepared baby!~ hehe


Yeah, the hip lookin NouvoThe back view, yeeeahhh...Hidup Scooterizm!~


Looks clean n shiny coz just washed it the day before!~ hehe

2 comments:

Vivek Muniappan said...

brudder, bike is nice..but takkan still sticker 'P' kot??:p

Unknown said...

haha...ya loh, still P la brader. Just now only my back tyre pancit wehh. rugii...